Friday, January 23, 2004

SPACE IS THE PLACE

For your appreciation, my analysis of George Bush’s speech of last week on his plans for Mars and the moon appears in this week’s LA CityBeat. Click and check it out. Although it was written before the Spirit Rover went off line, I think I have that covered. And for those who appreciate seeing how the process works, take a look back at Jan 10th, 04, for my first thoughts on this matter.

MIND CONTROL 101

Half asleep on the couch, I semi perceived a TV commercial in which, I swear, the voice over was an actor doing a passable impression of Ronald Reagan. What this means in the scheme of things, I'm not yet sure, but I don’t think it bodes well. And for you in the UK, imagine if you suddenly heard the voice of Thatcher selling fish fingers or toilet paper.

Chinese New Year – Happy year of the monkey.

No comments: