Monday, June 28, 2004

SLIDE IS BACK

Yesterday was the 90th anniversary of Anton Princip shooting Arch-Duke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo and starting the whole mess that was WW1. Bearing that in mind, and working on the principle that you can’t be too careful, instead of ranting or pontificating, I would direct everyone’s attention over to Funtopia, where Rich has posted episode 12 of the online serial Slide On The Run after a totally conscionable delay on my part. (Find it by going to Funtopia News once you've hit the site.) Yeah, I sat down and I thought I could write an episode every two to three weeks, but then all the other dozens of things I think I can do intervened, and...but here it is now, so enjoy.

WE’RE HISTORY
Seems like there’s some dispute about history going up on the now totally surreal comments board. Should I sort it out? Maybe, but not today. I need to get some sleep.

CRYPTIQUEThe charge of the light machines?

No comments: