Wednesday, October 20, 2004

A BRIEF HISTORY OF RAT FUCKING
Here’s a link to the thing I’ve been primarily working on and making myself nuts with for the last ten or so days. Not a subject that one wants to address while attempting to quit smoking and get in somewhat less sorry shape. If the War on Bush is to be conducted in a series of hopeless but romantic Jacobite charges, this is mine. For what it’s worth...

http://lacitybeat.com/article.php?id=1316&IssueNum=72

(And if one more chic liberal tells me – with that in-the-know tone – that a Bush victory has always been a forgone conclusion, I will personally, viciously, and without warning put a big major, Tony-Soprano hurt on the individual. For the reason that (A) it makes me depressed, and (B) it doesn’t get out the vote.)

The secret word is Snarl

No comments: