Monday, August 15, 2005

BOSS GOODMAN
Stop The Presses – For those of you who know him, either personally, or by repute, Boss has suffered a heart attack. The following comes from Rich and tells about all that I know right now.

This is nothing to get too alarmed about I hope, but I spoke to Boss tonight and he's had a minor heart attack and has been admitted to Hammersmith Hospital. He answered his mobile and sounded OK, and they've taken him off monitors etc. but they're still keeping him in to do an angio-wotsit in a few days time. He was very chirpy and cracking jokes, so hopefully it's nothing really serious, and he said they've been brilliant at the hospital, so at least he's in good hands too. I think he'll be in for at least a few days yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
18 months since my last smoke

Chris England

ps when is the sequel to Kindling coming out ?

Anonymous said...

Pass my sympathies along to Boss Goodman. I only know of him through whatever kind words Chairman Mick wrote about him in "Give The Anarchist A Cigarette." Having physical heart problems is definitely Not Fun. I speak from the experience of needing a double arterial bypass at age 40. At least Boss is in good medical hands and his spirits are up. If I had a good glass of beer, I'd hoist it now with my best Get Well wishes.