Tuesday, September 20, 2005

OKAY SO IT’S TUESDAY...
Just back from Tokyo Narita and boy are my arms tired (literally) – plus I guess a pun on the word "disorientated" comes into play. Very happy with the trip but pissed off that my faithful and longtime Zippo was confiscated under some asinine new fucking international law to defend us from terror. And then I land in the USA only to find that hurricane Rita is now bearing down on the Florida Keys and Panic Mk II is underway, my elderly cat has fleas for the first time in 12 years and is very unhappy, and then a thunderstorm cracks over LA just as I’m looking to sleep. And what is Bill Clinton up to? I guess a coupe d’etat is to too much to hope for.

I did, however, get a couple of super-cool Deviants t-shirts in the mail from this firm in the UK that is definitely worth checking out. No, I’m not making any money, but I did get a couple of free ones. http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-DEVIANTS-T-SHIRT_W0QQitemZ7542866066QQcategoryZ42443QQcmdZViewItem

More about my Oriental adventures when I have gathered my scattered wits, attended to crucial email, and generally debriefed myself.

The secret word is Jetboy

No comments: