Monday, May 15, 2006



WHAT ME WORRY?
No, I haven’t gone back into to hiding, although there have been moments when the temptation has been quite powerful. The reality was that I spent most of the weekend engaged in considerable domestic reorganization, which gave me time – while filing and bagging and dumping, and moving desks and bookcases, and reorganizing all the wiring, that goes with such things – to attempt to wrap my aching head around what the fuck is going on. I mean, on Friday, the FBI raided the CIA. Shall I say it again? The FBI raided the CIA! Not even The X-Files every came up with that kinda of scenario. And now Bush wants to send troops that he hasn’t got to defend the Southern Border. This is fucking insanity. Who’s advising the fool now? Michelle Malkin? Okay, so back in the Reagan era there was that hoo-ha about the Sandinistas invading Texas, but Reagan never actually did anything about it except to keep on supporting the Contra cocaine trade. If this house of cards isn’t collapsing, entropy is sure gnawing on the hubris.


The secret word is Duh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am completely innocent and my name is totally credible.

Anonymous said...

Likewise