Saturday, June 03, 2006



Don Vito says, "In my day, we’d put a head in this fool's bed."


YOU JUST CAN’T TRUST A REPUBLICAN
(Even in the smallest things)
So there I was in front of the computer – hot night, too fried to be creative, or even turn the damned thing off – so I’m idly web wandering and I check out a bunch of blogs, and even take a notion to look at that of Cathy Seipp, LA CityBeat’s former girl fascist, because the poor woman has cancer and I feel truly sorry for anyone who gets dealt that hand. But she’s still there, totally against socialized medicine even now. And then I spot a link to a blog with an amusingly stupid name, so I take a look and discover that it’s predictable neocon shitheel who, aside from all of his other predictable poison, thinks it’s funny to run what he claims to be a spoiler for the ultimate ending of The Sopranos. Out of a comradeliness, I’m not going to repeat it, or give a link, or even name the site, but the fucking idea is now in my head and I’m going to be looking for indications this scumbag is actually right from now until the end of the series.


The secret word is Reprehensible


CRYPTIQUEAt times, though, head in bed would be more than acceptable.

No comments: