Saturday, August 19, 2006

INCORRECT? YEAH, BUT YOU GOTTA LAUGH
Doug the Bass writes...
OK, I have to admit it. "Politically correct" behavior and language has had a seriously negative effect on the state of humor. I confess that, as much as I detest nationalist stereotypes, few things strike fear into me like the concept of "New Age Standup". It's hard to escape the fact that humor remains the most intelligent form of cruelty. Still, that's no excuse for me forwarding this...
AND HERE’S THE JOKE...
LOGIC BADA BING
Vinny and Sal are out in the woods hunting when suddenly Sal grabs his chest and falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing; his eyes are rolled back in his head. Vinny whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, I think Sal is dead! What should I do?"
The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy and follow my instructions. First, let's make sure he's dead."
There is a silence. and then a shot is heard.
Vinny voice comes back on the line, "Okay ... now what?"

The secret word is Goombah

No comments: