Monday, October 09, 2006



IRRATIONALLY HAPPY
I find myself irrationally happy that the big old slow and obsolete comments board over on the right has now passed the 1000 mark. I never believed it would ever last that long. And how better to pass its millennium with someone (probably a hired troll of the RNC) calling me a "dumb piece of shit"? (And then I confirm it by making a typo in my response.)


And while we’re in the realm of error, clowns and Republicans, I noticed that GWB has declared two things unacceptable in the last week or so. One was a North Korean atom bomb and the other was "to think".


The secret word is Overworked

CRYPTIQUESmart witch needed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nuke-U-Lar Bomb.

How the fuck did he start that speech with Syria and Iran.

You know when James Baker's the only voice of reason, we're well and truly fucked.

Yeaaaaaaaaargh!

Anonymous said...

info on our troll (email addy greganchors@yahoo.com), courtesy of colin at http://coling.blogspot.com/

here

and here.

know thine enemy (although ... not really worth knowing, i guess). but also, know the rules: don't feed the trolls typos ... or anything else.

xx some girl