Friday, October 20, 2006



TO WRITE IS A HARD TASKMISTRESS, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS
I feel like I’m letting everyone down by being absent from the blog just when GWB cancelled habeas corpus and started changing Republic to Empire. I can only tell you that I am up to my ass in survival non-fiction and it may well stay that way for week or more, but I swear I’ll be back in full force as soon as I get out from under the workload.

For those who ate interested, I have not smoked a cigarette now in three weeks.


I would however draw your attention to Iggy’s gig contract rider that Doug the Bass sent over.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1004061iggypop1.html

There are also a who bunch of YouTube recommendations that I haven’t had a chance to look at yet

The secret word is Inundated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hint taken. No more YouTube links. But, that thing with the poodles exercising is still making me feel slightly ill.