Friday, December 22, 2006



SO? YOU GOT A PAIR OF 3D GLASSES HANDY?

I should be writing about Bubble Boy's fucking demented brainstorm of a military "surge" in Iraq, and how carrier groups are sailing into the Persian Gulf, and how I wouldn't put it past the asshole white devils in power to attempt to slip a new war past us over the holidays while we're drunk, but in the darkness of the year's longest night the whole prospect of both war and Christmas are depressing the hell out of me, and I feel a lot happier posting meaningless images. I mean, this is the first holiday since...well...just since...

The secret word is Numb

(But are the images really that meaningless? (sinister laugh) The Shadow knows!)

2 comments:

Lever said...

Well, if it's doing your nut in then I'll just say season's greetings to ya. Or Happy Holidays as I've had so many people saying over the last few days (we're in VA now) :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks, bro. Mercifully it takes more than Xmas to totally get me down.