Sunday, May 06, 2007

STRAWBERRY SPEED FOREVER



You gotta read this one and also watch the video. Candy flavored crystal meth? Do I ask myself what they’ll think of next? I can think of little else to add except that I really had better get my definitive book on amphetamines written while the rapidly diminishing literate public still has enough brain cells to read it. Beyond that, I can only accept the concept as further confirmation that the world is very definitely going to hell, quite as predicted, in whatever metaphoric receptacle you care to select.

The secrets words are Bleeding Man

CRYPTIQUEMaybe, sometimes, you just might find you can actually get what you want.

NEW BOOK = NEW BOOK = NEW BOOK = NEW BOOK (See yesterday’s blatant self promotion.)

1 comment:

Lyle Hopwood said...

The cunning drug dealers' plan is not going to work on me. I'm allergic to strawberries.

It does look just like Rainbow Crystal Kali, mind you, and I could really do with a dip of *that* right now. Haven't had any since about 1973.

(http://www.britishcandy.com/retro_sweets2377.htm in case anyone thinks that's a drug reference.)