Friday, July 20, 2007

MORE MUSIC! MORE MUSIC!



I’ve come up with another of those sites where you can listen to free samples of the music we’ve labored on all these years. In this instance it’s The Deviants Dr.Crow recordings from four or five years ago. If you want a quick trial shot, I’d go for track 5, “Taste The Blue.” Believe me. I sang the damned thing. (Actually I’m still pretty pleased with it.) Or you could go for “You’re Going To Need Somebody On Your Bond” where I duet with Johnette Napolitano, who sings much better than I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We're sorry. We have detected that you are outside of the United States. This service is currently only available to residents within the United States."

Don't you just hate it when a business misses the point of the WORLD-WIDE web?

-- the englishperson (anon)

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Don't know if you checked eMusic but they have the Dr Crow album as well as some cuts on some Stiff compilations...did you guys record for Stiff?

There used to be more Deviants on eMusic before Bomp Records pulled themselves from the site.

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Forgot the link: http://www.emusic.com/artist/Deviants-MP3-Download/10556325.html