Monday, September 10, 2007

FIRST THEY FUCK UP OUR PLANET AND NOW THEY WANT TO SHOOT US FOR FUN



The following distressing item was forwarded by some girl. “An…Independent on Sunday investigation has found that polar bears are being shot in alarming numbers by rich trophy hunters from the US, Europe and Japan, even as their increasingly fragile habitat melts beneath them. Campaigners know that climate change and pollution are the biggest threats to polar bear survival, but believe that stopping sports hunting is symbolically important.” Yeah? My initial reaction was to more than symbolic. It was violently angry. I wished I was younger, and had a helicopter and an AK47. It would give me deep satisfaction to shoot some of these rich bastards and see how the fuck they like a burst of hollow points ripping into their ass. Click for the rest of the story.

The secret word is Revenge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate humans.

Anonymous said...

With you 100%, Mick.