Saturday, October 20, 2007

MAKING SENSE OF ANY OF IT IS CLOSE TO POINTLESS


This, of course, is Santo. Latino kitsch? Sure, but also, according to Wikipedia, hailed "the greatest legend in Mexican sports.” His wrestling career spanned nearly five decades, during which he became a folk hero and a symbol of justice for the common man through his appearances in comic books and movies. As a superhero – The Man In The Silver Mask – he battled supernatural creatures, evil scientists, zombies, vampires, and various criminals/ secret agents. I don’t think I need to post a picture of George Bush, we all know what that bastard looks like, but I watched him on TV today declaring that he’d vetoed the State Children's Health Insurance Program to prove that he was still relevant. I think Santo makes far more sense. Viva Santo.

The secret word is Disgust

This is Bob Marley – “Get Up, Stand Up”, I think I may be posting it as a message to myself. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t apply to all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right, Mick. Mr Bush now declares war on all children, everywhere.