Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE EVIL THAT IS McCAIN -- PART 2



I have to apologize to all of my non-US readers. I thought I wouldn’t have to confront the horror of the upcoming Presidential election until September, but John McCain is making that difficult. And this election really does impact the world. Today, at some televised “town hall” meeting, he was asked where he was going to find the troops for all the wars he wants to fight. Would he have to reinstitute the draft? McCain gave a totally non-committal answer that seemed to indicate he didn’t rule it out as an option.

Meanwhile our pal Iggy has sent us three evil McCain stories. The first is how he’s accused of plagiarizing Wikipedia for his speeches. The second is a link to Greg Palast on McCain and nuke power, and the third is a more general resume of McCain double dealing.

Keep the dirt a’coming and, in the meantime, click here for a free Obama button.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the fuck is blondie?

Mick said...

Beats me.

Anonymous said...

She could beat me anytime.

Anonymous said...

Anything would be better than that millionaire robot wife.

Benjamin Owens said...

lawlzersauces... I just realised, McCain's teeth can't compare with his hair for whiteness.

There are products on the market & everything.. What's his excuse? "A steady diet of live fetal humans does not permit my teeth to be as white as my hair."

Can any body caption / photoshop that qoute into a relevant pic?

Unknown said...

hey dont knock millionaire robot wives until you tried 'em

Anonymous said...

http://www.campaignbuttons-etc.com/kennedys.htm

Anonymous said...

I have my own political buttons/bumperstickers that I whipped up in the studio. They read:

Another Irish-American for O'Bama

Mick said...

I want one! I want one!