Saturday, September 20, 2008

IF MORE SYSTEMS GO DOWN, WE MIGHT WIND UP NEEDING ONE OF THESE




When a system like blogger is on the blink – be the cause black hole, rabbit hole, dark matter, or electro magnetic pulse – the only thing one can do is to try to post and see what happens and what works. I hope I will at least discover whether the system is still stuck at 1.43 AM on Friday. I think we all know the LHC hit a quench (thank you Valerie and some girl) but here’s a bit of BBC film.

The secret word is Duration

3 comments:

Lyle Hopwood said...

I liked the use of the term "wind up" (i.e. not electric) in the title. Was that used unconsciously or did you think of it after a ten minute walk, turkey sandwich, double jack daniels and a lie down, which is what I'd probably have to do to think of such an apt headline?

Mick said...

My creative lips are sealed.

Anonymous said...

I bet they are.