Tuesday, October 28, 2008

B FOR VICTORY


For the rest of this week I shall be working on a cover story for LA CityBeat which urges President-elect Barack Obama to be as radical as possible (at least as radical as FDR) in his reconstruction of America. (And in this I climbing way out on a limb to count my chickens, but that’s what it takes to scoop the opposition and be in print on November 6th. US readers had better get out and vote for Barack, if for no other reason that I don’t want to find myself nothing more than a deep-in-the-shit idiot.)
But this doesn’t mean I’ll be totally ignoring Doc40, but it will result in less writing and more pictorial content. I mean, how could I neglect the weblog when the word verification on the comments system seems to have achieved self awareness, Scotch Tapes is emitting X-rays, and the readers are demanding tacos.

The secret word is Working

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to it, Mick. We'll wait.

Benjamin Owens said...

I wasn't demanding tacos... at least I don't think I was. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I never used such commanding language in my commentary, just expressing jumbles of the thoughts I had while I was both inebrated & ill. Though, those tacos were damned good, especially considering they weren't even tacos so much as chalupas & burritos... damned good.

Now I want Fatburger...

Anonymous said...

A gamer's opinion on the upcoming election:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/dacoin/lol.jpg?t=1225481575

Gerin said...

It would be a film of the year to see all these Wolfowitzs, Dicks and Roves put together into that Apollo on the photo and ride them away to where they belong.