Friday, December 12, 2008

NO MONEY DOWN



I guess what I really want from Detroit is a car that’s lightweight, non-polluting, made in a union shop, and looks just like this. Like Eddie Cochrane once remarked, “there’s a car made just for me/to own that car would be a luxury.” Am I the only one who feels like this?

And HCB writes in an email, “the determined sonsobitches who pretend the way to save the auto industry is to eviscerate the workers. Union busters have their own subdivision in hell where they have to endlessly re-experience the Triangle Shirtwaist factory fire.”

BETTIE PAGE – RIP

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very spacy Reliant Robin... I want one too

Anonymous said...

Four wheels might be an improvement.

hcb said...

if the Edsel grill was a vagina, this grill must be an alien orifice

Anonymous said...

A symbolic revenge for the rectal probe?

The WV is "dehomido"

Anonymous said...

Nope -- I'm waintin' for the Nucleon!

Anonymous said...

I almost expect a big tongue to pop out...