Thursday, January 08, 2009

JANUARY 8TH


Here at Doc40 we usually celebrate the birthday of Elvis Presley, but today has been such a mess from hell there isn’t much celebrating going on. (Maybe more after I’ve had a drink. To cap it all we had a small earthquake a moment ago.) Elvis shares a birthday with Stephen Hawking, and Soupy Sales, and also David Bowie (who was once in the band Tin Machine with Soupy’s sons Hunt and Tony Sales) but I’ve never been totally convinced that David really had the same birthday as Elvis.

In other news, I just learned from our pal Joly that Twink (if you don’t know who he is it doesn’t matter) has converted to Islam and taken the name Mohammed Abdullah. I ask myself if he’s headed for the DHS no-fly list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick:

Saw Russell last night and passed on the Twink news.

My, how we laughed...

All the best.

steve

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

Twink converted to Islam ? what a knucklehead. Some people will do anything for attention.