Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I GOTTA SIT DOWN FOR A MINUTE


I don’t know how anyone else felt, but I found this last week in Los Angeles verging on brutal. By Thursday I was flagging, and when the Labor Day weekend rolled around, I was more than ready to simply turn off the computer for 48 hours, go into hiding, and remain prone. Still feeling a little queasy, I have sat up and managed to reestablish communications, and will doubtless be back fighting the plutocrats by tomorrow, but, in the meantime, I must catch my breath.

The secret word is Fatigue

4 comments:

Chris T said...

That's a great photo. Take it is easy, man.

Diamond Jim said...

I notice that Elvis is wearing the Mayan calendar on his chest. Does that mean he knew it was all over in 2012 anyway so he checked out early?

arsydd said...

Glad that contact is reeastablished. Me and Tim were wondering what had happened to you last night.

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

man that's a lot of god damned sequins.