Tuesday, December 08, 2009

ABSTINENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW


The stuff one can stumble across is nothing short of amazing. A catalogue of Christian merch? Damn me. And are these young woman modelling the God-wear the arm-waving, Christian-rock singing, Rapture-confident, Palin-boosting, sexually abstaining, wide-eyed youth that I have seen on those annoying CD commercials? Um, okay. But the look of them does rather enhance the scurrilous rumours that the abstinence movement has devianted to a weird ass postion in which Jesus is kinda okay with anal and oral, and only draws the line at actual, all-the-way, penetrating missionary fucking. But hell, what to I know? I’m damned to hell anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're damed to Hell.

Ernie said...

Looks kinda gay to me.

youbeti`mstayinganon said...

is there a catalogue?

Diamond Jim said...

For the girls or the merchandise?

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

girl on girl Christian action

Mad Cyril said...

Gets my attention.