Wednesday, December 09, 2009

DOC40 WAR ON CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFERS


"Now go away."
Thanks to our homeboy Joly, of WWWhatsup, we have a Doc40 free offer of I HATE CHRISTMAS buttons. All I need is to be sent a stamped and addressed envelope and I’ll mail them out. The only snag is that you have to email byron4d@msn.com to get the address. (I don’t give it out to bad company.)

HOWEVER…Doc40 is also doing a special Solstice AMAZING OFFER. Just stuff a US ten dollar bill in an envelope and we will send you both an I HATE CHRISTMAS pin and a signed copy of ZONES OF CHAOS. (That's almost six bucks off the cover price.) I know sending cash is risky, but WTF, if any are lost we’ll cover it. Screw Paypal. But again you need to email byron4d@msn.com to get the address.

1 comment:

The Steampunk said...

shit! whens the offer expire?!