Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THE 2010 DOC40 3D FESTIVAL


The primary snag in all this is that you have to find your own red and green glasses. It would be nice be able to supply you all with official pairs, specially designed and printed for the event, (available through 7-11?) but alas, here on Doc40, where the anarchist dream has come true a little early and money had been all but abolished, such things are not possible. Thus it was with the secret decoder ring and thus it is with the glasses. It shouldn’t be too hard to find a pair, though. I have a whole bunch of them that I’ve saved over the years – if I could just remember where I’ve carefully stashed them.
More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah. I knew they'd come in useful one day.

Anonymous said...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Red+%26+Green+3D+glasses&btnG=Google+Search

30 cents is a reasonable price