Monday, June 14, 2010

I’LL BE ON TV…















…but only in the UK
The show is called Rude Britannia and it starts up tonight on BBC Four. I didn’t receive the heads-up in time to warn you about the first episode that aired tonight at 9pm on BBC Four. The second is tomorrow (Tuesday 15th June) at the same time. Episode 3 (which is the one I’m – talking about the comic book Nasty Tales and the 1971 obscenity prosecution against it) will go out on Wednesday 16th June at 9pm. (Click here for a preview.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'LL BE ON DRUGS!

...but only for like, always.

It is an awesome universe, really fucking awesome.

Timmy said...

"Not available in your [USA?] area"
What's up with that, bloke?

Diamond Jim said...

That's how they do things in this fucking awesome universe.

WV = workit (I swear)

Alan Burridge said...

The iplayer can be picked up by anyone on the internet, Mick.

Alan Burridge said...

So pleased that you're writing Renquist V, we need it, man.