Saturday, September 04, 2010

ANOTHER YEAR OLDER





















Yesterday was my birthday. Which was a little strange because I never expected to live so long. I sit blinking, avoiding introspection, but not really feeling any different from when I was a troublesome teen. Still tilting at the same windmills and hoping they will go down and life and the world will be as I have always dreamed it might be. But enough of my confusion. The real point is to thank all the people – I haven’t counted, but it looks like well over a hundred – who posted good wishes on Facebook. I am really touched and I promise I’ll keep keeping on come what may.

And Butlincat seems to have posted another of my ancient singles. Click here to grok.

The secret word is Passing

4 comments:

Timmy said...

happy birfday, doc......
Hope to see you back on Flaria St. someday.

Anonymous said...

hey doc

birthday wishes from bangalore. take care.

yesyesyes said...

9/3 Ditto / Happy Day/year

Anonymous said...

Ilanga elimndandi kuwe!

I wish you continued rockability, and all the fun you can handle. You are a potent force to be reckoned with.
Mr. mr