Monday, December 19, 2011

HAVE THIS DREAM STOPPED!

Regular readers may have noticed that Doc40 has been, to say the least, a tad sporadic of late. Right now, as Yule bears down on us, I continue to attempt to catch up with all the writing I haven’t done while I was under the weather, while simultaneously wondering by what means, chemical or otherwise, I will make it through the rites of Festivus (a Frank Constanza ref.). I will, however, endeavor to keep the posts coming even if they are more visual than insightful and, I hope, organize the traditional Cool Yule Penguin Whacking. (Image from MK)

Click here for Santa back in town.

Do we want Kim Jong Il to RIP?

The secret word is Saturnalia

3 comments:

Maggie M'Gill said...

Keep 'em coming, Mick. And have a good one, whatever you're up to.

stu said...

i`m going to be non compes mentes /semper blotto for the next few days so while i can i`ll wish you a happy christmas & a better year than you`ve had,best wishes chief.

Mr Kite said...

Merry Whatever Mick...
Best from Canada