Tuesday, January 08, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELVIS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
















Did you notice I was gone? Were you irked by my absence? I figured after the bloody Maya let us down and the planet went on tediously turning, and at time when the solstice Saturnalia of alcohol, tryptophan and figgy pudding was rolling, I may as well low and play with my toys. But now it’s Elvis’ birthday, a long-time post-Yule call to arms, and thus it’s time to rise up and return to my well-worn personal trench. In this instance, I will to turn you over to Keith Richards and his fanboy Presley assessment. Click here

Click here for “I’m Left, You’re Right, She’s Gone” (referenced by Keith in his comments.)

The secret number is 78 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Always miss your musings Mick. ( Just bought your new book from Headpress by the way) !
"Time fly's like an Arrow, Fruit Flies like a banana"